Technology plays a vital role in a St. Mary’s Academy education, for boys and girls in kindergarten through our all girls high school. Technology supports the dynamic curriculum that is a hallmark of education at St. Mary’s Academy.
Every student in our K-12 school enjoys the benefits of advanced technology:
- Enterprise-class wireless network coverage in every building on campus
- Mobile computer carts in every division
- Web-based library systems
- Web-based student information system, allowing parents and students to follow classroom progress in real-time
- Interactive Whiteboards in all classrooms
- Student computer labs in every division
- Fiber optic network backbone
- Mathematica, state-of-the-art math software available to students and faculty
As a student at St. Mary's Academy, I have found it to be a place that truly values individuality.