Tuition for the 2013-2014 school year is $15,600 for grades 1 through 12, $14,860 for kindergarten and $10,500 for junior kindergarten plus applicable fees by division. St. Mary’s Academy has had a commitment to enrolling a diverse student body since the school opened in 1864. We recognize that enrollment requires a significant financial commitment and we work hard to make an SMA education affordable.
There are several payment options available to families including a one payment option, two payments and monthly payments to cover tuition and fees. (Below is a link to the FACTS tuition payment plans)
To Apply for Tuition Assistance for 2013-2014:
To be eligible for consideration for tuition assistance at St. Mary's Academy, a family must complete the application by Feb. 8, 2013. Applications received after the February 8 deadline will be reviewed in the order received and grants will be awarded if funds are still available.
Go to http://www.sss.nais.org
Complete Parent’s Financial Statement online through SSS (School and Student Service for Financial Aid) Our school code is 4901. For questions or assistance please call 1.800.344.8328
Provide St. Mary’s Academy with:
- A copy of the Parent’s Financial Statement
- A copy of your 2012 tax return, W2 and all schedules
- A copy of the last two pay stubs for 2012 for each wage earner
- A copy of your October bank statement
- A completed business/farm statement if you are self-employed
- A copy of your 2012 business income tax return if you are self employed
- A copy of the October business bank statement if you are self-employed
- After all of the information has been received, St. Mary’s Academy Tuition Assistance Committee will review the data and make a determination of award.
All information concerning tuition assistance submitted to St. Mary’s Academy is held in the strictest confidence.
This is a good middle school which leads to a good high school, then a good college and then a great job.