Programs & Events

Alumnae Events 2014-2015 Alumnae Event Calendar (Large)

Alumnae Board Meetings
Sanders House Board Room
5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
All Alumnae Welcome
Please visit the Alumnae Board page of SMA's website for the meeting schedule and for more information about the Alumnae Board.

August 27 - October 5
Alumnae Service Project
Shoe & Accessory Drive 
To Benefit Dress for Success
The mission of Dress for Success is to promote the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. 
Please drop off your donations of business casual or professional women's shoes and/or costume jewelry, scarves, sunglasses and purses to the Sanders House. Donation receptacles will also be available at all on-campus Reunion Weekend events.

Thursday, September 11
Alumnae Special Event: Chihuly Exhibit at the Denver Botanic Gardens
5:30 – 6:30 Gather at the Hive Garden Bistro
6:30 p.m. Tour the Gardens
Price: $13/person. Open to all alumnae and their guests.
Join with other SMA alumnae to visit the Chihuly Exhibition at the Denver Botanic Gardens. Dale Chihuly is a celebrated American artist and is credited with revolutionizing the Studio Glass movement and elevating the perception of the glass medium from the realm of craft to fine art. He is renowned for ambitious architectural installations around the world, in historic cities, museums and gardens. This is the first major outdoor Chihuly exhibition in the Rocky Mountain Region. Chihuly’s sculptures add bold colors and dramatic beauty to the Garden’s 24-acre urban oasis.

We will meet at the Hive Garden Bistro from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. Food and beverage can be purchased at the café or guests are welcome to bring their own (wine and beer can be brought into the Gardens as long as the bottles are sealed.) We will do a self-guided tour of the gardens and exhibition starting at 6:30 p.m. The Garden closes at 9:00 p.m.

Tickets can be picked up in the Advancement Office at St. Mary’s Academy on Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. from August 11 – September 10. If these dates and times do not work, please contact Molly del Monte at (303) 762-8300 ext. 283 to arrange an alternate pick-up. You will have to have your ticket to enter the Gardens in order to meet the alumnae group at the Hive Garden Bistro. 

October 2-5, 2014
Reunion Weekend
Click here for the Reunion Weekend schedule.

Thursday, December 18
Young Alumnae Luncheon

11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
High School Forum
Come back to SMA to reconnect with your former classmates and teachers. Open to our Young Alumnae from the classes of 2010-2014. Lunch will be provided.

Alumnae RSVP page

Email This Page

What is the sum of 1 and 9?

During a recent open house, I returned to St. Mary’s Academy and talked with two articulate, enthusiastic high school students who reminded me how much I treasure my SMA education. I am grateful to my teachers and classmates who embodied the values of caring, compassion and respect which have served as the guidepost for so many of my life’s decisions. 

Alumna '71