Programs & Events

Alumnae Events 2014-2015 Alumnae Event Calendar (Large)

Alumnae Board Meetings
Sanders House Board Room
5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
All Alumnae Welcome
Please visit the Alumnae Board page of SMA's website for the meeting schedule and for more information about the Alumnae Board.

High School Graduation

Saturday, May 16

10:00 a.m.

St. Mary’s Academy

Alumnae Happy Hour & Shopping on South Pearl Street
Saturday, June 6
2:30 – 5:00 p.m.
South Pearl Street, Denver, CO
Grab your girlfriends, sisters and moms and enjoy a fun afternoon shopping, mingling and supporting SMA alumnae owned businesses and their neighbors on South Pearl Street.

NEW THIS YEAR

Passport to South Pearl Street
Pick up your passport at any of the shops listed below. As you visit each shop, be sure to get your passport stamped. Then meet us for Happy Hour at Session Kitchen between 3:30 - 5:00 p.m. to enter your completed passport into a drawing for a $50 gift certificate to Elway's Cherry Creek. Winner will be chosen at 4:45 p.m.

PARTICIPATING SHOPS & RESTAURANTS
The Entertaining Shoppe - Alix Pavek '08
1804 South Pearl Street Denver, CO 80210
Your beautiful, fun, clever & creative party is ready and waiting to be delivered to your doorstep.

The Ruffly Rose
 - Emily Grisley Rodriguez '04
1611 South Pearl Street Denver, CO 80210
A charming little pink and green cottage full of fresh flowers and frill featuring hand crafted, custom and personalized floral bouquets. Shop fresh blooms, one-of-a-kind gift items, and unique vases. 

Gracie's - Gracie Johnson McClure MS '00
1511 South Pearl St. Denver, CO 80210
Affordable unique clothing, gifts and accessories in a friendly, fun, and customer service-oriented environment.

Melrose & Madison
 - Paige Brown MS '04
1500 South Pearl Street Denver, CO 80210
Melrose & Madison offers a stylish blend of wardrobe must haves and everyday basics. Where Colorado culture meets coast-to-coast fashion.

Common Threads
1575 South Pearl Street Denver, CO 80210
Where fashion, creativity, and community come together. Explore designer treasures, fashion-forward basics on an economy-minded budget. Give gently loved clothing a new home and reduce waste in our community.

Happy Hour at Session Kitchen
3:30 - 5:00 p.m.
1518 South Pearl Street Denver, CO 80210
Session Kitchen features farm-fresh, seasonal fare that's meant to be shared with friends after a day well lived. The casual, east-meets-west environment includes 13 original art installations that showcase both local and international street artists. Session's three bars are known for their inventive craft cocktails as well as hard-to-find beers and nicely curated wine selections.

Please RSVP by Wednesday, June 3. 

Alumnae RSVP page

Email This Page

What is the sum of 4 and 9?

During a recent open house, I returned to St. Mary’s Academy and talked with two articulate, enthusiastic high school students who reminded me how much I treasure my SMA education. I am grateful to my teachers and classmates who embodied the values of caring, compassion and respect which have served as the guidepost for so many of my life’s decisions. 

Alumna '71