Friday, October 2, 2015
Golden Graduates Luncheon
· Cherry Hills Country Club
· 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
· Open to alumnae from the Classes of 1935-1965.
Invitations will be mailed to our Golden Graduates in August.
Blue & White Reception
· St. Mary’s Academy Community Center
· 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
· Open to all alumnae and their spouses or significant others.
Reminisce with alumnae from all decades at the All Academy Blue & White Reception. The reception includes a performance by SAIMARAC (SMA's Honor Choir) and cocktails and hors d’oeuvres while you reunite with classmates as well as current and former faculty and staff. The reception will be held in SMA’s brand-new Community Center!
Saturday, October 3, 2015
Milestone Class Reunions
The day is yours to do what you would like with your class. Get together at a classmate’s house, have a picnic in Wash Park or go out for cocktails – you and your classmates decide.
· 1955 – Margaret Gonzalez Namacheck and Katie Kuempel Malloy are planning a reunion for the Class of 1955. For more information contact Margaret at (303) 794-4549.
Sunday, October 4, 2015
Family Day at SMA
· 11:00 a.m. Mass in the High School Forum
· 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Lunch and Fall Festival on campus
· Open to alumnae and their families.
All alumnae and their families are welcome back to campus to enjoy Mass and SMA’s annual family-friendly Fall Festival. Alumnae and their families will be provided complimentary admission to Fall Festival and lunch tickets for a hot dog, bratwurst, polish sausage or hamburger and chips and a drink. Tickets for games and activities can be purchased at the event.
Click here to RSVP for Reunion Weekend
During a recent open house, I returned to St. Mary’s Academy and talked with two articulate, enthusiastic high school students who reminded me how much I treasure my SMA education. I am grateful to my teachers and classmates who embodied the values of caring, compassion and respect which have served as the guidepost for so many of my life’s decisions.