Reunion Weekend

Friday, October 2, 2015

Golden Graduates Luncheon
·   Cherry Hills Country Club
·   11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
·   Open to alumnae from the Classes of 1935-1965.
Invitations will be mailed to our Golden Graduates in August.

Blue & White Reception
·   St. Mary’s Academy Community Center
·   6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
·   Open to all alumnae and their spouses or significant others.
Reminisce with alumnae from all decades at the All Academy Blue & White Reception. The reception includes a performance by SAIMARAC (SMA's Honor Choir) and cocktails and hors d’oeuvres while you reunite with classmates as well as current and former faculty and staff. The reception will be held in SMA’s brand-new Community Center!

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Milestone Class Reunions
The day is yours to do what you would like with your class. Get together at a classmate’s house, have a picnic in Wash Park or go out for cocktails – you and your classmates decide.
·   Volunteers are needed to help plan Milestone Class Reunions for the Classes of 1955, 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2005. If you are interested, pleased contact Kathleen Hogan at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

·   1965 – Sandy Keller Blue, Donna Miller Hoppe and Nancy Holcomb Jones-Alred have been busy putting together a fabulous Reunion Weekend for the Class of 1965.  For more information, please contact Sandy at  (303) 756-3086 or at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

·   1985 – Suzanne Landin McDonough is leading the Reunion Committee for the Class of 1985. If you would like to serve on the committee, or for more information, please reach out to Suzanne at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or at (720) 434-9093.

·   1995 - Cissie Megyesy Busch is heading the Reunion Committee for the Class of 1995. If you are interesting in joining the committee, or for more information, contact Cissie at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or at (303) 765-5436.

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Family Day at SMA
·   Mass: 11:00 a.m. in the High School Forum
·   Fall Festival: Noon in the Quad
·   Open to alumnae and their families.
All alumnae and their families are welcome back to campus to enjoy Mass and SMA’s annual family-friendly Fall Festival. Alumnae and their families will be provided complimentary admission to Fall Festival and lunch tickets for a hot dog, bratwurst, polish sausage or hamburger and chips and a drink. Tickets for games and activities can be purchased at the event.

The Reunion Weekend RSVP form will open the week of July 20. For now, save the date and plan on joining us in October!

Email This Page

What is the sum of 7 and 8?

During a recent open house, I returned to St. Mary’s Academy and talked with two articulate, enthusiastic high school students who reminded me how much I treasure my SMA education. I am grateful to my teachers and classmates who embodied the values of caring, compassion and respect which have served as the guidepost for so many of my life’s decisions. 

Alumna '71