The Advancement Office organizes various events throughout the year.
- The Graham Family Golf Tournament - Held each September, the funds raised at the Graham Family Golf Tournament benefit technology, performing arts and the endowment at SMA. For more information about the Golf Tournament click here.
- The Gala - Held in April each year, 95% of the funds raised at the Gala benefit the SMA Tuition Assistance Fund and 5% benefit innovative academic programs. For more information about the Gala click here.
- Bingo Night - Held in October each year, this all-ages eent is fun for the entire family. The evening includes five rounds of Bingo, door prizes, snacks and beverages and a Halloween costume contest. Fore more information about Bingo Night click here.
- SMA Nuggets Night - Each year, the SMA community attends a Denver Nuggets game together. SAIMARAC sings the National Anthem and students for a "High Five Fan Tunnel" to pump up Nuggets players before they take the court. For more information about Nuggets Night click here.
- Grandparents' Day - Each November, SMA welcomes its grandparents to campus for a morning of fun. The day starts with musical entertainment provided by our students followed by a pancake breakfast. The rest of the morning is spent with the grandchild(ren) in their classrooms. For more information about Grandparents' Day click here.
- Grandparents' Open House - Each spring, our grandparents are welcomed to campus to spend a morning in the classroom with their grandchild(ren). For mre information about Grandparents' Open House click here.
The Advancement Office, with the support of the Alumnae Board, organizes a number of alumnae events throughout the year. For a complete listing of upcoming alumnae events click here.
"I am often asked where my daughter attends school and I proudly respond St. Mary's Academy. SMA educates the whole child, academically, spiritually, ethically and emotionally. As am alumna, SMA has been a big part of my life and now my daughter's life. We give to SMA because we want the school to retain its outstanding reputation and its cutting edge of quality education."